A Douglas National Bank Home Equity Line may be one of the smartest ways to borrow money using the equity in your home as collateral. It is an easy and sensible way to have quick access to the money you need, when you need it. A Home Equity line of credit is always ready when you are There is no need to reapply every time you need money from amounts available.
Home Equity Line Benefits
- Interest rates as low as prime
- Potential Tax deductibility of interest**
- No Closing Costs***
- Flexible repayment options
- Loan amount up to 100% of your available equity
- Auto debit your monthly payments
Use your Home Equity Line to:
- Consolidate high-interest-rate credit cards or other loans.
- Make Home Improvements
- Pay for tuition or Fund Education expenses
- Buy a new car or truck
- Plan your child's wedding
- Make a Major purchase
Home Equity Lines are subject to credit approval
* Rate is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime with a $10,000 or higher credit limit. Higher rates may apply based on credit scores or if total loan to value is higher than 80%. Maximum APR is 18%.
** Ask your tax advisor about the tax delectability of interest
*** Estimated closing cost on a $10,000 line is between $100 and $300. To waive closing costs, a $10,000 initial advance is required. Additional advances in $1,000 increments may be requested by the borrower. Property insurance is required, and flood insurance may be required if applicable.